There is nothing worse than being invited to a get-together, then to simply stand in the corner, with drink in hand, and nod your head when the party-goers surrounding you are chit-chatting about nothings. So, just before you put on your shoes to sprint out of your home and to that party, or maybe even while in Uber getting there, here’s some fun topics to bring up just to break the barrier, or disrupt the awkward quietness.
- Scientists Say That Being Forgetful Is Actually A Sign You are Unusually Intelligent.
- Why a 5 to 9 schedule will make you more successful then a 9 to 5.
- To debunk the controversy over Olive Oil. Tell them about the article you read in BBC about The Olive Oil The Romans Loved.
- Money online points out Cheap Flights to Europe Right Now.
- Recite the best travel quotes you’ve seen here, if you happen to be around folks in the travel business.
- Discuss the science of Wanderlust from Conde Nast Traveler magazine you read.
- Entertainment talks: Matthew Weiner is Building a Dream Team of Mad Men Alums to Make the Ramonoffs Look as Gorgeous as possible. And see where that gets you.
- Go to my entertainment blog and share my reviews on The American Assassin and The Best Travel Inspired Movies to Watch on Netflix right now.
And if all else fails, have a few cocktails and leave…
Have a great weekend everyone!!!