Two things dictated how I wanted to dress for New Year’s Eve this year. Top priority was comfort and the second, dressy but casual. So I opted for pants, then a simple sequined top, followed by strappy shoes which would give me enough support to last throughout the night and a simple pair of earings to accessorize. As for the coat, I love fur, faux that is and since this year faux fur is in, I decided to incorporated it into my ensemble from here.
1. DKNYC Sequin Pullover Sweater 69USD
2. Sondra Roberts Clutch – Woven Satin and grosgrain box 125USD
3. Elie Tahari Tara Faux Fur Jacket 221USD
4. Judith Jack Sterling Silver Crystal Earings 75USD
5. Theory Pants Belisa Mandatory Slim 235USD
6. Vince Camuto Strappy evening booties 129USD