I like the idea of learning something new every day. Also the idea that some topics actually makes me think or inspires me enough to want to share it here:
- A While back, oh more like 15 years ago, I remember an old boss questioning my leadership skills for a promotion I was aiming for, and that made me feel pretty insecure at the time, scrambling to find out what his and my interpretation of possessing leadership skills were. Here’s a pretty interesting explanation of how leadership skills work.
- One of the hardest things in life is – watching how much money is spent on things. I worked for a financial planner at one point in my life, and spend countless hours listening to him preach about the subject to me, while sipping his coffee before his first appointment, and then to his clients through the day. subconsciously I listened, or took notes, because after that job, I actually applied all of the suggestions he dished out. For a more modern version of how to not spend money, go here and the story of one successful 28-year retired person go here:
- Dates and date nights can be expensive, so I like the suggestion here about finding things to do in your town that doesn’t really cost a dime 🙂 – And of course I will be compiling such a list for San Francisco.
- Love the idea of tricking yourself into eating healthy and these suggestions are pretty easy to follow. Take it from me.
- Recently I’ve been researching for my next novel, how a relationship takes shape? And of course there is a ton of information online on the subject. This one is pretty straight forward.