Some items of clothing tend to never disappear from fashion, year after year and while I do appreciate colors and trends, I do create a simple wardrobe based on that fact, which I certainly wear year after year.
Here is one outfit, minus the trendy bags, which I have seen on the racks for the past, at least five years, and one that is simply easy to accessorize to give it a fresh look from one year to the next.
1. Sweater: Carven Ruched Stretch Wool Top $550
2. Skirt: Giambattista Vali Printed Wool Pencil Skirt $1155
3. Michael Kors block heeled suede ankle boot $950
4. Ralph Lauren Collection Corrine Suede Knee boots $1150
5. Top left: Tory Burch Carlin Two-tone leather tote $650
6. Top Right:Reed Krakoff boxer leather and wool tote $990